WillySteed*ChristineMarie*KolleneSnow*AudienceMember*EdKociela AuthorPlygsAnswersQuestions *JewelryAtGuilt* DickJaneFlipbook*Spoilers*Tweets*RebeccaMusser*My5WivesGreat Stories*BuyTeamKolleenTshirtTodayDon'tMissOut!!!Review!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Baby Time!

My 21 ( I know, TOO young!) son and his wife are probably going to have their baby tomorrow- baby overdue, ready to be induced, so if I don't post, you know where I am! If your new here, please look through our posts and comment, we want to hear from you! And don't forget to vote- I messed up, so if you love Robyn, just vote for Kody!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for starting this blog. I've thought of many of these issues myself but was worried about being un- "PC" for questioning them. I admit to being a closet fan. There is something intriguing about this family. Not necessarilly in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't vote in your poll because I don't have a favorite wife. No one who puts up with Kodouche can ever be my favorite anything. However, my least respected and most hated wife is Robin, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Teresa!!!! IF you have a good idea, jst holla and I'll start a line on it!
    Annon- I hear you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Early congrats, and here's to a healthy baby!

    Thanks for doing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks geeky girl, and it's a girl! I had 3 boys! No baby yet.....

    ReplyDelete